Eat Smart Tomato Romano & Olive Oil Soy Crisps
Taste test: These soy chips had a very light feel to them, thanks to the grid of holes in the crisps, and they had a pretty good flavor, and lots of it.
There was a hint of soy crisp flavor too, but mostly it was covered up by the flavoring. Pretty good for soy crisps.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Italian food. But kind of weird.
From the package: “Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Reduced Lactose Whey, Tomato, Torula Yeast, Onion, Garlic, Natural Romano Cheese Flavor, Malic Acid, Natural Tomato Flavor, Citric Acid, Natural Olive Oil Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road