Taste test: This thick energy bar looked like a granola bar, made up mostly of oats and Rice Krispies, and was held together by a sweet mixture of peanut butter.
It also included a very sparse number of small chocolate chips. As energy bars go, it was OK, with a somewhat gritty texture and an acceptable sweetened peanut butter taste that left a very sweet aftertaste in the back of my throat. Best eaten with a glass of milk.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like peanut butter, and not that chocolatey either. But a good smell that somehow mixes the two.
From the package: “Fills You Up” ... “4g Fiber 7g Protein” ... “PowerBar Harvest® bars are a great tasting, nutritious snack that help fill you up and keep you going between meals. Each PowerBar Harvest® bar has whole grains, fiber, soy protein and 16 essential vitamins & minerals. Snack healthy, anytime!”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road