Herr's Cheddar & Sour Cream Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They've got wide ripples, which seems to enhance the cheese flavor. You really can taste both the cheddar and the sour cream. They're quite delicious.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice cheddary smell to these.
From the package: “We at Herr's take great pride in bringing you fresh, natural, great-tasting potato chips. Our use of the finest ingredients is a time-honored tradition. Not surprisingly, we think our chips are the most delicious potato chips you can buy. What gives our chips their exceptional treat taste? It's no secret. It's the way they're made! We take special care to select only the finest potatoes. We cook them in vegetable oil so they turn out crisp and tasty, and then quickly seal them in Herr's foil-like packaging. We do not use any preservatives. Sunlight and moisture get locked out. Freshness gets locked in, right up to the moment you open the bag, take out a chip, and eat it. Delicious!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road