Utz Wavy Honey BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: I really liked these chips.
I had already tried Utz Honey BBQ regular (non-Wavy) chips, and those were good, but these are even better. The Wavy chips were large, unbroken, crunchy, crisp and thick, with lots of potato flavor and a nice honey barbecue seasoning. This was the best Utz chip I ever had.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell, with honey even
From the package: “Catch the wave! New Utz Wavy Honey BBQ potato chips combine the sweet flavor of honey with classic BBQ seasoning for a new taste sensation. This new flavor, combined with out legendary Utz crispness, extra crunch and great dipping texture of Wavy chips, creates a taste-satisfying snack.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road