Taste test: This energy bar was wider than a standard PowerBar and about twice as thick.
It looked pretty much like a granola bar with some dark red strawberry pieces in it. Texturewise, it was very dense whatever was holding together the oats, rice and other ingredients really gave the whole bar a heavy feel. The taste was fair, with a mild but very sweet strawberry taste and a below-average granola taste.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight strawberry smell mixed in with standard Powerbar/granola bar smell. OK.
From the package: “Fills You Up 4g Fiber 7g Protein” ... “PowerBar Harvest® bars are a great tasting, nutritious snack that help fill you up and keep you going between meals. Each PowerBar Harvest® bar has whole rains, fiber, soy protein and 16 essential vitamins & minerals. Snack healthy, anytime!”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road