Taste test: This thick, wide bar had a thin chocolate coating on the bottom, then a thick layer of various granola-looking things accounting for most of the 3/4-inch thick bar, and a smattering of chocolate chips on top.
It was decent, kind of like a very dense granola bar with chocolate. I didn't specifically taste any toffee.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vaguely like chocolate and toffee. Marginal.
From the package: “Fills You Up” ... “3g Fiber 7g Protein” ... “PowerBar Harvest® bars are a great tasting, nutritious snack that help fill you up and keep you going between meals. Each PowerBar Harvest® bar has whole rains, fiber, soy protein and 16 essential vitamins & minerals. Snack healthy, anytime!”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road