Trader Jose's Guacamole Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were a pale yellow in color, with greenish flavor powder on them.
The level of flavor powder varied quite a bit from chip to chip, and the ones with more powder definitely had a stronger guacamole taste. The chips were strong and crisp, and the flavor was quite good, with a some spiciness to it. These chips were a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild guacamole-like smell.
From the package: “Authentic Mexican Guacamole” ... “Crispy, Crunchy Tortilla Chips made from Stone Ground Organic Corn”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road