Trader Jose's Guacamole Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were a pale yellow in color, with greenish flavor powder on them.
The level of flavor powder varied quite a bit from chip to chip, and the ones with more powder definitely had a stronger guacamole taste. The chips were strong and crisp, and the flavor was quite good, with a some spiciness to it. These chips were a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild guacamole-like smell.
From the package: “Authentic Mexican Guacamole” ... “Crispy, Crunchy Tortilla Chips made from Stone Ground Organic Corn”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road