Trader Jose's Guacamole Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were a pale yellow in color, with greenish flavor powder on them.
The level of flavor powder varied quite a bit from chip to chip, and the ones with more powder definitely had a stronger guacamole taste. The chips were strong and crisp, and the flavor was quite good, with a some spiciness to it. These chips were a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild guacamole-like smell.
From the package: “Authentic Mexican Guacamole” ... “Crispy, Crunchy Tortilla Chips made from Stone Ground Organic Corn”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Smartfood Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix
- Fox's Chunkie Cookies Extremely Chocolatey
- M&M's Crispy Mint Milk Chocolate Bar with Minis & Crisp Rice
- Lay's Big Wave Salted Egg Yolk Shrimp
- Lay's Taro Chips Refreshing Lime
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road