Taste test: This granola bar had lots of unmistakable maple taste, really quite a strong taste, in a bar dominated by oats and crisp rice.
A nice change from the usual granola bar flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like maple syrup.
From the package: “Low fat granola bar” ... “Artifically flavored” ... “Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road