Taste test: This granola bar had lots of unmistakable maple taste, really quite a strong taste, in a bar dominated by oats and crisp rice.
A nice change from the usual granola bar flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like maple syrup.
From the package: “Low fat granola bar” ... “Artifically flavored” ... “Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road