Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of crisp rice, oats and raisins.
It had a a nice sweetened oatmeal taste, and a lighter feel than oatmeal cookies thanks to the lightness of the crisp rice. It didn't really have the feel or taste of a granola bar, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good oatmeal raisin cookie smell.
From the package: “So good! So many ways!” ... “Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road