Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of crisp rice, oats and raisins.
It had a a nice sweetened oatmeal taste, and a lighter feel than oatmeal cookies thanks to the lightness of the crisp rice. It didn't really have the feel or taste of a granola bar, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good oatmeal raisin cookie smell.
From the package: “So good! So many ways!” ... “Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road