Taste test: This was pretty much a regular granola bar, consisting mostly of oats and crisp rice.
It did have a little bit of apple taste, but the bar itself didn't really taste much like a baked apple. And who bakes apples anyway, unless they're making a pie?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It really does smell like a baked apple.
From the package: “Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road