Taste test: This was pretty much a regular granola bar, consisting mostly of oats and crisp rice.
It did have a little bit of apple taste, but the bar itself didn't really taste much like a baked apple. And who bakes apples anyway, unless they're making a pie?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It really does smell like a baked apple.
From the package: “Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road