Grandma Shearer's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These chips have a mild vinegar taste and a moderate level of salt.
If you eat a couple of them in a row, you'll get a strong vinegar kick. They're OK. I was impressed by how many chips Grandma Shearer included in this one-ounce bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar smell
From the package: “Dear Grandma Shearer: Word of your fine Salt & Vinegar Chips has sailed across the seas. My mates back in Ohio say they're the finest grub they've ever sunk their boots into. Well, I'm in a real kettle of fish. I was hoping you could throw me a line. You see, here in England, the wife and I have a little fish n' chips shoppe. I don't know what's gotten into people, but lately, we're up to our gills in business. The problem is, we've got these shrimpy little kettles, and we can't fry up enough chips to keep up with the demand. I was hoping to bait you with an offer to expand your sales territory. This is bound to improve your net worth. I'm not trying to worm my way in on your business, but do you think you could send some of your fine chips our way? I'm sure they'd look mighty nice wrapped in yesterday's copy of the London Times! Sincerely, Salt T. Dawge.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road