Taste test: This bar had the typical granola bar shape and consisted of three layers.
The first layer was about two-thirds the thickness of the bar and had typical granola, mostly oats and crisp rice. Over that was a sugary, purplish red raspberry layer. On top of that, a thin layer of oats. The bar tasted pretty good, as it had lots of sweet raspberry taste without being excessively sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin C” ... “Made with real fruit!” ... “Fruity, Chewy, Crunchy! Quaker Chewy® Fruit 'n Crunch bars are a deliciously satisfying combination of wholesome Quaker chewy granola and a tasty topping made with real fruit and crunchy oat clusters.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road