Taste test: This bar had the typical granola bar shape and consisted of three layers.
The first layer was about two-thirds the thickness of the bar and had typical granola, mostly oats and crisp rice. Over that was a sugary, purplish red raspberry layer. On top of that, a thin layer of oats. The bar tasted pretty good, as it had lots of sweet raspberry taste without being excessively sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin C” ... “Made with real fruit!” ... “Fruity, Chewy, Crunchy! Quaker Chewy® Fruit 'n Crunch bars are a deliciously satisfying combination of wholesome Quaker chewy granola and a tasty topping made with real fruit and crunchy oat clusters.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road