Taste test: I've usually been very critical of the various "cereal & milk" bars because rather than tasting like cereal and milk, they usually just taste like sugar cereal with extra sugar.
How anyone came to believe that that can add a white sugary layer and call it milk is beyond me. However, this bar was a definite exception to the rule. It tasted good. Sure, it was sweet, but not way, way too sweet, and it maybe even slightly reminded me of what a chocolate sugar cereal tastes like when you add milk to it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Cocoa Krispies cereal.
From the package: “Nutrition & Fun On the Run!” ... “Conains milk ingredients.” ... “The Goodness of Cereal & Milk! Good Source of Calcium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road