Taste test: I like the taste of Frosted Flakes, with or without milk.
But I didn't like the taste of this bar at all. It tasted weird. I really didn't taste anything like Frosted Flakes, nor like milk. Like most of the cereal and milk bars, this was somebody's terrible idea, worse than most other similar bars in this case.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot, but slightly sugary.
From the package: “The Goodness of Cereal & Milk!” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Enlarged to Show Texture”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road