Taste test: I like the taste of Frosted Flakes, with or without milk.
But I didn't like the taste of this bar at all. It tasted weird. I really didn't taste anything like Frosted Flakes, nor like milk. Like most of the cereal and milk bars, this was somebody's terrible idea, worse than most other similar bars in this case.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot, but slightly sugary.
From the package: “The Goodness of Cereal & Milk!” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Enlarged to Show Texture”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road