Grandpa Po's Nutra Nuts Slightly Sweet
Taste test: This consisted of tiny popcorn kernels and soybeans, with a light sugary coating.
Reaction around the chip bowl was less than enthusiastic. Some said it was just average, not great or bad, while others liked it at first but after a few more bites gave a thumbs down. Unlike the other two varieties of Grandpa Po's, these had some pieces that were stuck together, thanks to the sugar.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “In 1963, Grandpa Po invented Nutra Nuts for his children as an alternative to candy. Family and friends went 'nutty' for the irresistible all natural snack. You'll go 'nutty' for Nutra Nuts too. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Nutra Nuts, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road