Grandpa Po's Originals Slightly Spicy
Taste test: This snack consisted of tiny popcorn kernels and soybeans, all coated with a spicy powder.
The taste was pretty good, with a good spice and nice taste. Both the popcorn and the soybeans had crunch, but the soybeans were harder than the popcorn. When I ate them one at a time, the difference wasn't a problem, since I could see what I was biting into, but when I grabbed a handful, the difference was a bit awkward. Still, I liked the taste a lot, and the hot aftertaste was nice too.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slightly spicy smell, also slightly like popcorn. Not bad.
From the package: “The Crunchy Popcorn Snack with Soybeans” ... “GMO Trans Fat Gluten Free” ... “In 1963, Grandpa Po invented this irresistible snack for his children as a healthy alternative to junk food. He proclaimed them 'Better Than Food!' Family and friends agreed. You will too.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Nutra Nuts, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road