Wise Ridgies Parmesan Pepper
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had lots of good parmesan cheese taste, with just a little bit of pepper mixed in.
The combination of flavors worked really well, and these proved to be a popular choice around the chip bowl. Texturewise, there seemed to be something slightly odd about these chips. They were crisp, but somehow the flavor powder gave them a slightly strange crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, pretty good. More pepper than parm.
From the package: “A Taste of Tuscany: Take your taste buds to northern Italy. Start with all-natural, golden crisp Wide® potato chips and add the rich, creamy flavor of Parmesan cheese. For a little extra zip, add a dash of ground pepper for a classic, irresistible taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road