Wise Ridgies Parmesan Pepper
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had lots of good parmesan cheese taste, with just a little bit of pepper mixed in.
The combination of flavors worked really well, and these proved to be a popular choice around the chip bowl. Texturewise, there seemed to be something slightly odd about these chips. They were crisp, but somehow the flavor powder gave them a slightly strange crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, pretty good. More pepper than parm.
From the package: “A Taste of Tuscany: Take your taste buds to northern Italy. Start with all-natural, golden crisp Wide® potato chips and add the rich, creamy flavor of Parmesan cheese. For a little extra zip, add a dash of ground pepper for a classic, irresistible taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road