GeniSoy Potato Soy Crisps Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Taste test: These rice cake-like crisps had a strong level of pepper taste on them, but I couldn't really taste any salt, since the pepper overpowered everything.
After eating only a few of these I wanted to get a glass of water or a soda to cleanse the palate. The snack itself was OK, not as tasty as a potato chip, but not overly awful either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight pepper aroma.
From the package: “GeniSoy Natural Potato Soy Crisps are a crunchy combination of potato and soy that is light on fat and calories, yet full of snacking satisfaction! Available in four savory flavors, GeniSoy Natural Potato Soy Crisps provide 4 grams of healthy soy protein, are gluten-free, and contain no cholesterol. Now you can feed your cravings without feeling guilty!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road