Original Uncle Woody's Home Style Caramel Corn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a solid glaze to it, with mimimal stickiness on the fingers, and the kernels didn't get stuck together at all.
It tasted good, with a nice brown sugar and caramel taste, not overly sweet. The glaze gave the popcorn some crunchiness. Our tasters enjoyed this snack a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good sugary popcorn smell.
From the package: “one taste demands another” ... “Ingredients: brown sugar popcorn butter (cream, salt) corn syrup soybean oil soy lecithin salt baking soda”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Seattle Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road