Original Uncle Woody's Home Style Caramel Corn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a solid glaze to it, with mimimal stickiness on the fingers, and the kernels didn't get stuck together at all.
It tasted good, with a nice brown sugar and caramel taste, not overly sweet. The glaze gave the popcorn some crunchiness. Our tasters enjoyed this snack a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good sugary popcorn smell.
From the package: “one taste demands another” ... “Ingredients: brown sugar popcorn butter (cream, salt) corn syrup soybean oil soy lecithin salt baking soda”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Seattle Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road