Poore Brothers Pepper Jack Cheese Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: It was easy to tell that these were kettle-cooked chips, because the potato flavor dominated more than any of the powder that they put on the chips.
We had to try several chips before we could tell that we were eating a cheese-flavored chip, much less a pepper jack chip. Even licking the chip didn't really give us the taste of pepper jack that we were looking for. The chips had a slightly spicy aftertaste, but it wasn't really hot enough that you would need a glass of water, and the heat arrived well after the chip had been swallowed. I was kind of disappointed in the overall chip, although the kettle-cooked style did give it a nice crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a little like jalapeno chips.
From the package: “Poore Brothers Pepper Jack Cheese Potato Chips are kettle cooked to golden perfection with the perfect amount of pepper jack cheese flavor. When it comes to full bodied flavor, Poore Brothers is truly the chip of choice!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Safeway grocery store, Scottsdale, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road