Hershey's Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Toffee & Almonds Swoops
Taste test: These candies were shaped like Pringles, with three 6-packs of them in the package.
Inside were tiny bits of almond and toffee, with those bits just barely visible poking through the surface. The taste was good, and I could taste both chocolate and toffee, with just a little bit of almond. Unlike some of the other kinds of Swoops, these didn't have any actual colorful swoops on the top of the candy, so the overall look was nothing as fancy as the Reese's and York ones that have more color to them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like hot cocoa, with maybe a bit of almonds and toffee smell mixed in.
From the package: “Delicious curves of your favorite candy uniquely shaped for the perfect choclate experience.” ... “Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road