Hershey's Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Toffee & Almonds Swoops
Taste test: These candies were shaped like Pringles, with three 6-packs of them in the package.
Inside were tiny bits of almond and toffee, with those bits just barely visible poking through the surface. The taste was good, and I could taste both chocolate and toffee, with just a little bit of almond. Unlike some of the other kinds of Swoops, these didn't have any actual colorful swoops on the top of the candy, so the overall look was nothing as fancy as the Reese's and York ones that have more color to them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like hot cocoa, with maybe a bit of almonds and toffee smell mixed in.
From the package: “Delicious curves of your favorite candy uniquely shaped for the perfect choclate experience.” ... “Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (54 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road