Deep River Snacks Lightly Salted Sweet Potato Kettle Chips
Taste test: These sweet potato chips were quite a bit crunchier than other sweet potato chips I've tried.
The other ones typically have a very soft crunch. The crunch was much more pronounced with these, although it still felt different than potato chips. Some of these chips were quite large, with many folded over onto themselves. Some of the chips had bubbles in them. The sweet potato taste was probably slightly weaker than non-kettle cooked sweet potato chips, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet potatoey, but a bit strange.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road