Deep River Snacks Lightly Salted Sweet Potato Kettle Chips
Taste test: These sweet potato chips were quite a bit crunchier than other sweet potato chips I've tried.
The other ones typically have a very soft crunch. The crunch was much more pronounced with these, although it still felt different than potato chips. Some of these chips were quite large, with many folded over onto themselves. Some of the chips had bubbles in them. The sweet potato taste was probably slightly weaker than non-kettle cooked sweet potato chips, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet potatoey, but a bit strange.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road