America West Honey Roasted Peanuts
Taste test: This bag of honey roasted peanuts weighed in at 0.42 oz.
and had about 22 peanuts in it. There was plenty of the salt and honey roasting agents that make peanuts taste so good. There were enough nuts in the bag to make me want another one, and luckily the flight attendants gave me two bags. That's just enough snacks to wash down with your free soda or other beverage of choice on a flight.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pleasant smell, but the bag is almost too small to get a really good whiff.
From the package: “Produced in a factory that processes peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith aboard America West Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road