America West Honey Roasted Peanuts
Taste test: This bag of honey roasted peanuts weighed in at 0.42 oz.
and had about 22 peanuts in it. There was plenty of the salt and honey roasting agents that make peanuts taste so good. There were enough nuts in the bag to make me want another one, and luckily the flight attendants gave me two bags. That's just enough snacks to wash down with your free soda or other beverage of choice on a flight.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pleasant smell, but the bag is almost too small to get a really good whiff.
From the package: “Produced in a factory that processes peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road