Shearer's Butter Corn Puffs
Taste test: These had a consistency similar to cheese puffs, but they had a different shape, kind of remotely like popcorn.
They had tons of butter taste in them, and they tasted quite good. There was so much butter that it was hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Extremely buttery!
From the package: “Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in modertion is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a happy, healthy lifestyle. Fuel your excitement with the great taste of Shearer's Snack Foods! Our tasty products are a perfect snack to pack for outdoor activities with friends and family. Bring them along on a walk or hike for a quick energy boost! When the snacking is over ... Let the fun begin!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road