Cap'n Crunch's Choco Donuts
Taste test: This was actually cereal, but it came in the same cup holder-friendly snack container as Frito-Lay's Go Snacks! Each piece was Cheerios-shaped and dark brown in color, with some colored sprinkles.
The pieces looked like they were big and filling, but upon biting in, they actually felt light as the whole piece quickly disintegrated in the mouth. Not a bad taste, but not one any of our tasters were enthusiatic about either. Might work better as a breakfast cereal in a bowl with milk than as a snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate cereal.
From the package: “Crunchy Chocolate Flavored Cereal” ... “East to use!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Trivia: Evidently these didn't sell well. I bought it on closeout at Target for $0.84 and I later saw them being sold 4 for $1 at Ocean State Job Lot.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road