Cap'n Crunch's Choco Donuts
Taste test: This was actually cereal, but it came in the same cup holder-friendly snack container as Frito-Lay's Go Snacks! Each piece was Cheerios-shaped and dark brown in color, with some colored sprinkles.
The pieces looked like they were big and filling, but upon biting in, they actually felt light as the whole piece quickly disintegrated in the mouth. Not a bad taste, but not one any of our tasters were enthusiatic about either. Might work better as a breakfast cereal in a bowl with milk than as a snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate cereal.
From the package: “Crunchy Chocolate Flavored Cereal” ... “East to use!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Evidently these didn't sell well. I bought it on closeout at Target for $0.84 and I later saw them being sold 4 for $1 at Ocean State Job Lot.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road