Taste test: This candy bar had a 3x6 grid of rectangular sections, in a checker patter of alternating milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
In the dark dections, only the top of the bar was actually dark chocolate, as about half the depth of those sections was actually milk chocolate. The taste was OK, as it was a creamy, not overly sweet chocolate, but it was nothing special, and there are plenty of better-tasting chocolate bars out there.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A decent milk chooclate smell.
From the package: “King of the Twist Food Products” ... ” 'a nice piece of chocolate is a nice piece of taste' ™ — Ilka Evans” ... “This product may contain traces of nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: The Last Twist, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road