Taste test: This candy bar had 18 rectangular sections, in a 6x3 grid.
Half of the sections were slightly darker than the others, forming a checkerboard-like pattern, but the difference in color between light and dark was subtle (more subtle than pictured at left on the wrapper). The Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate versions of Chubby's Checkerbar have better-defined checkerboards, as those alternate Dark/Milk or While/Milk, instead of two shades of Milk. The bar was thicker than a Hershey's bar, and the chocolate tasted pretty good, with a very creamy taste. I couldn't detect any difference in taste between the two shades.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “King of the Twist Food Products” ... ” 'a nice piece of chocolate is a nice piece of taste' ™ — Ilka Evans” ... “This product may contain traces of nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: The Last Twist, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road