Taste test: This candy bar had 18 rectangular sections, in a 6x3 grid.
Half of the sections were slightly darker than the others, forming a checkerboard-like pattern, but the difference in color between light and dark was subtle (more subtle than pictured at left on the wrapper). The Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate versions of Chubby's Checkerbar have better-defined checkerboards, as those alternate Dark/Milk or While/Milk, instead of two shades of Milk. The bar was thicker than a Hershey's bar, and the chocolate tasted pretty good, with a very creamy taste. I couldn't detect any difference in taste between the two shades.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “King of the Twist Food Products” ... ” 'a nice piece of chocolate is a nice piece of taste' ™ — Ilka Evans” ... “This product may contain traces of nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: The Last Twist, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road