Taste test: This candy bar had a 3 x 6 grid, with alternating milk chocolate and white chocolate rectangles (as viewed from the top).
For the white rectangles, the white chocolate was actually just the very top of the section, as the entire bottom of the bar was milk chocolate. Even at the very top, most of the white chocolate sections had some milk chocolate seeping in around the corners. One of the milk sections had a thin white stripe down the middle. For both the white and milk sections, the chocolate had a very creamy taste. The white chocolate sections looked to be only about 1/3 white chocolate, but they still did taste quite a bit different from the milk sections. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: The Last Twist, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road