Taste test: These peanut butter cups looked just like the regular Reese's, but upon biting in, the texture definitely felt different.
The fudge had a thicker, denser feel than the chocolate in regular Reese's. The taste was pretty good, and it was noticeably fudgier than regular Reese's. It was a decent change of pace from one of the greatest foods ever invented, but I think I still like the original Reese's better.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fudgy and peanut buttery. Pretty good.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road