Taste test: These peanut butter cups looked just like the regular Reese's, but upon biting in, the texture definitely felt different.
The fudge had a thicker, denser feel than the chocolate in regular Reese's. The taste was pretty good, and it was noticeably fudgier than regular Reese's. It was a decent change of pace from one of the greatest foods ever invented, but I think I still like the original Reese's better.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fudgy and peanut buttery. Pretty good.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road