Huggy Bears Chocolate Chip Graham Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted pretty good, but they were a disappointment.
The pictures on the box were deceptive and gave me false expectations of what the cookies would be. The picture showed bear-shaped cookies with eight to ten chocolate chips jutting out of the top of each cookie. So I was expecting them to be very chocolatey. In reality, most cookies had no visible chocolate chips, and the ones that did had at most two tiny spots of chocolate visible. So there was lots of nice graham cracker taste, and just a little chocolate taste. The store had several varieties of Huggy Bears, and I specifically chose the chocolate chip version, so the deceptive overstatement of chocolate did not rub well with me.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Great graham cracker and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made with Real Chocolate Chips” ... “Taste Delight®”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road