Amport Foods Banana Chips
Taste test: These banana chips were thick cut and tasted pretty good.
Crunchiness varied from chip to chip, as some were soft and others tougher. They had a light sugary glaze on them. For banana chips, they were OK, but I much prefer to eat an actual banana to banana chips. The taste is better, and it's sweeter, without requiring any added sugar at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet banana smell.
From the package: “Tasty Tropical Snack” ... “Free 2 oz. 8 oz. For The Price Of 6 oz.” ... “Amport Foods is a family owned company that has been dedicated to providing quality dried fruit and snack products for your family for over 50 years.” ... “Product of the Philippines”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road