Taste test: This narrow, long tube of candy had a white creamy center, surrounded an outside of caramel and chocolate (with the caramel and chocolate mixed together, not discrete layers as far as I could see).
The tube was soft to bite into, and the taste was even creamier than you would think based on how thin the white area was. You can peel away the wrapper as you eat, so you don't have to handle the outside of the chocolate. The overall taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chewy chocolate flavored caramel with a cream center” ... “American Made” ... “Any Logo appearing on this bag is a registered Trademark of Goetze's Candy Company, Inc.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Goetze's Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road