Peppa-Roni Snack Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a dark red coloring to simulate a pepperoni slice, and the slices were slightly bigger than what you'd find on a typical pizza.
The chips were covered with a pepperoni flavor powder, with some chips having more powder than others. They tasted like pepperoni-flavored tortilla chips, so if you like eating pepperoni plain, you'll like these chips. We had about four or five chips before our mouths got spicy enough that we had to take a sip of our favorite beverages. We could also see serving these with cheese, or even cheese dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They got the smell right — smells like pepperoni.
From the package: “Peppa-Roni chips are masterfully created for pepperoni lovers. With real pepperoni in the chip and topped with parmesan cheese, tomato, delicious herbs and spices, we've made the perfect snack chip for anytime and anywhere. Now, pepperoni is not just for pizzas. You can grab a bag or two and just go. Share Peppa-Roni chips with your family and friends, they'll love them too!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Safeway grocery store, Scottsdale, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road