T.G.I. Friday's Hot Pepper Jack Cheese Fries
Taste test: These are fries much like the Andy Capp style, in terms of the crunch and corn consistency.
They had a very hot aftertaste (the spice kick), so if you don't like hot snacks you probably won't like these. If, however, you love hot snacks, then you definitely should try these. It's tough to taste any real cheese taste, because the heat is already hitting your taste buds milliseconds after you crunch into the fry.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like rancid cheese.
From the package: “Friday's Hot Pepper Jack Cheese Fries Snacks are light, crispy and loaded with the intense cheese flavor and spicy heat of pepper jack cheese, so if you like things hot, these fiery snacks are for you. Can you take the heat?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Riverside Mart, Millbury, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road