Chex Mix for Kids Castle Adventure Pizza Flavor
Taste test: This snack mix had crackers and pretzels shaped like different things, including faces, a tic-tac-toe board, magic scepter and a "crown" that looked like a giant E.
Of course, it also had some pizza-flavored Corn Chex cereal pieces. The pizza powder spilled over onto all the snacks, not just the Chex pieces, so it was hard to tell what the crackers (which were shaped kind of like Ritz crackers) actually tasted like. The pizza flavor was pretty good, which makes me wonder why General Mills hasn't come out with a regular Pizza flavored Chex Mix. So maybe this is a test for them. The funny shapes of the crackers and pretzels let you play with your food and build knights, castles, etc., but we preferred just to eat the snacks. But then again, we're not kids, so maybe we're not allowed to play with our food anymore.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It smells like a Chuck E. Cheese! Oh, wait, it smells like a pizza parlor.
From the package: “Also try Crazy Creatures Cheddar and Funny Faces Triple Cheese”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road