Pringles Chili Cheese Potato Crisps
Taste test: It's truly an exciting day when Pringles comes out with a new flavor, because you know they're going to do the flavor right.
That's certainly the case here. Pringles has duplicated the taste of a bowl of chili onto a potato crisp. Licking the potato crisp first definitely gets you the taste, although part of it does taste like taco powder. There's no spice kick to worry about, so it's not hot at all. You probably will want a breath mint after eating a few of these, too. Overall, another hit in the fine flavors of Pringles. Bravo!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like many chili cheese snacks, it smells like taco mix powder.
From the package: “Serving size: Approx. 14 crisps.” ... “Papitas Crujientes”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road