Pringles Chili Cheese Potato Crisps
Taste test: It's truly an exciting day when Pringles comes out with a new flavor, because you know they're going to do the flavor right.
That's certainly the case here. Pringles has duplicated the taste of a bowl of chili onto a potato crisp. Licking the potato crisp first definitely gets you the taste, although part of it does taste like taco powder. There's no spice kick to worry about, so it's not hot at all. You probably will want a breath mint after eating a few of these, too. Overall, another hit in the fine flavors of Pringles. Bravo!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like many chili cheese snacks, it smells like taco mix powder.
From the package: “Serving size: Approx. 14 crisps.” ... “Papitas Crujientes”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road