Taste test: These snacks come in a box filled with individually wrapped aluminum foil bags.
For those on the Weight Watchers plan, one bag is two points. The snacks looked like small pretzel twists covered in cheese powder, about half the width of a pretzel nugget and about the same height. The cheese powder was quite bad, even when just licking the powder off the snack. The crunchy part reminded me of a pretzel, but without the saltiness. You really have to be hungry in order to finish a complete bag of these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat cheesy smell, not too horrible.
From the package: “Think you have to give up your favorite snacks to eat right? Not any more! Weight Watchers has packed all the crispy, crunchy, cheddary flavor you love into these wonderful, bite-size twists! Perfectly portioned and packed into easy-to-carry pouches, these hearty snacks are great paired with other foods or enjoyed by themselves. With Weight Watchers Cheddar Twists baked snacks, snack time may just become your favorite time of day!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published February 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road