Taste test: Kit Kats normally come as four thin bars stuck together, and you can break them apart and eat one at a time (but usually this happens in rapid succession).
This bar is like they took just one of those four thin bars and made it giant. So there's more of everything: A much bigger wafer and a thicker chocolate coating. It's definitely a diffferent sensation eating the one big bar vs. the four small bars, but this was still quite chocolatey and very good.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy wafer finger covered with chunky milk chocolate” ... “For best before see under fin seal"... ”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road