Taste test: Kit Kats normally come as four thin bars stuck together, and you can break them apart and eat one at a time (but usually this happens in rapid succession).
This bar is like they took just one of those four thin bars and made it giant. So there's more of everything: A much bigger wafer and a thicker chocolate coating. It's definitely a diffferent sensation eating the one big bar vs. the four small bars, but this was still quite chocolatey and very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy wafer finger covered with chunky milk chocolate” ... “For best before see under fin seal"... ”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road