Archer Farms Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle chips were excellent, crispy with a good crunch.
However, they didn't have much Parmesan flavor and were very garlicy, which isn't a good thing unless you love garlic. Eat these and you'll be toting around a garlic aftertaste for a while. If you like garlic, these are for you. If you don't, or you're on the fence, try something else. The bag says the chips are flavored with "a hint of garlic." A hint?
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like kettle chips, strong oil smell.
From the package: “All-American chips with an Italian accent. We start with thick slices of potatoes, cook them in kettles in small batches and then we lightly season them with our special blend that includes aged Parmesan cheese and a hint of garlic. Enjoy this cholesterol-free snack and treat yourself to all the other gourmet flavors of Archer Farm Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road