Wise Cheez Doodles Crunchy Hot & Tangy
Taste test: One of the many nice things about Chicago is that there are several snack companies selling hot cheese curls.
Some of those are very hot, and some are very tasty, with the Cheezels from Jays being the best of all. This snack seemed to be Wise's attempt to bring that sort of taste to its customers far beyond Chicago. The curls were very irregularly shaped (even moreso than the usual Cheez Doodles Crunchy), and they had a seasoning that was indeed hot and tangy. It wasn't as hot as the Vitner's version of these, and it wasn't as tangy as the Jays version, but it was still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not hot, definitely tangy, but still mild.
From the package: “WhooooEee! Send you taste buds to the Louisiana bayou with Wise® Hot & Tangy cheez doodles®. These spicy creole flavored corn snacks deliver a real kick. First you savor the tangy sweetness, then yeow! ... here comes the heat.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road