Blair's Death Rain Medium BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These crunchy, thick-cut kettle-cooked chips had slight heat to them.
If you don't like a super-heated chip, these might still give you a kick without burning your throat too much. They were still pretty hot, and I didn't really taste any barbecue, since the heat dominated. It would be nice if Blair's could make a chip without any heat, since the thickness of the chip and its crunch were pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird oily smell, not a good aroma.
From the package: “Welcome to my wonderful world of spice. Since 1989 it has been my passion to create food that makes us smile...to cook up snacks that taste great but most of all make you FEEL ALIVE. I hope you enjoy this bag as much as I do. Thank you for choosing Death Rain Snacks and my wonderful world of spice ... FEEL ALIVE, Blair.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road