Blair's Death Rain Medium Buffalo Wing Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips had a truly great crunch and were very crisp, with a hot, tasty flavor that was a lot like buffalo wings.
I could also taste something that could easily pass for chicken. The bag said they're medium-hot, but I would place them at the high end of medium, espcially in the aftertaste. Blair's was generous, packing lots of unbroken, medium-size chips into this small bag. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy, but not really like buffalo wings.
From the package: “America's favorite spicy chip!” ... “Feel alive!®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road