Blair's Death Rain Medium Buffalo Wing Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips had a truly great crunch and were very crisp, with a hot, tasty flavor that was a lot like buffalo wings.
I could also taste something that could easily pass for chicken. The bag said they're medium-hot, but I would place them at the high end of medium, espcially in the aftertaste. Blair's was generous, packing lots of unbroken, medium-size chips into this small bag. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy, but not really like buffalo wings.
From the package: “America's favorite spicy chip!” ... “Feel alive!®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published March 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road