Blair's Death Rain Medium Fire Kernels Habanero & Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn tasted like regular cheddar popcorn at first, with no hint of heat.
The heat came in the aftertaste, so you could really feel the heat in the back of your throat. Not super-hot, but pretty hot, or medium, as it said on the bag.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular cheddar popcorn smell, no heat.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road