Blair's Death Rain XXX Hot Habanero Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: We've got several dedicated hot chip fans around the chip bowl, so usually when we're sampling hot chips, there's no shortage of critics to say the chips are just not hot enough, or even not hot at all.
That sure didn't happen this time. These thick, crunchy chips were just tasty at first, but then they got very, very hot. Everybody felt lots of heat. The chips got very high ratings from our tasters, as people were asking whether these were available in larger bags. (This smallish bag had just 2 oz. of chips.)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy smell, no real heat to it.
From the package: “America's favorite spicy chips!” ... “Ingredients: Select potatoes, sunflower oil and/or high oleic monounsaturated sunflower oil and/or cottonseed oil and/or corn oil and/or soybean oil, dehydrated can juice, salt, paprika, garlic powder, spices, natural smoke flavors, habanero.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road