Blair's Death Rain Fire Balls Habanero and Cheddar Puffed Corn
Taste test: These tiny cheese balls (slightly larger than Cocoa Puffs) were more hot and spicy than cheesy.
When you first eat a handful, you taste more corn than cheese, then about 15 seconds later, here comes the heat. Blair's classifies the spicy level at "Medium" and we'd say that's about right. Eat a handful, though (which is easy to do due to their small size) and you'll end up with a mouthful of heat. If you're looking for cheese balls, stick to traditional cheese balls. But if you want something with a kick, you'll enjoy this snack.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to say. No spicy, corny or cheesy. Kinda nasty, actually.
From the package: “Welcome to my wonderful world of spice. Since 1989 it has been my passion to create food that makes us smile....to cook up snacks that taste great but most of all make you FEEL ALIVE. I hope you enjoy this bag as much as I do. Thank you for choosing Death Rain Snacks and my wonderful world of spice ..... FEEL ALIVE, Blair”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road