Blair's Death Rain Cheddar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips packed an excellent crunch and delivered a nice crisp kettle chip experience.
The taste was more spicy hot than cheesy. If you're looking for a good cheesy chip, you won't love these. However, they're a great hot kettle chip. Blair's classifies the heat-level of this chip as "medium."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily, like a kettle chip. No discernable cheese aroma.
From the package: “Welcome to my wonderful world of spice. Since 1989 it has been my passion to create food that makes us smile....to cook up snacks that taste great but most of all make you FEEL ALIVE. I hope you enjoy this bag as much as I do. Thank you for choosing Death Rain Snacks and my wonderful world of spice.....FEEL ALIVE, Blair”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road