Nabisco Mixers Cheddar
Taste test: This snack mix was super cheesy.
There was a lot going on in the mix, which consisted of Cheese Nips, Cheez Mania Cheez Curls, tiny Ritz crackers, thin Mister Salty pretzel rods and Shreddies (which are like Chex cereal). Even though all the ingredients were bite-sized, grabbing a handful meant a lot of snack. You're unlikely to be able to eat a lot, but what you eat you'll enjoy. The combination of all these snacks was crunchy, filling and very cheesy.
One caution: The Cheez Mania Cheez Curls leave a lot of residue on your hands, despite the fact they technically only represent 20% of the mix. You're gonna want a paper towel if you eat these before shaking someone's hand or typing on your brand new, gleaming white iBook G4's keyboard.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lightly cheesy. Not as cheesy as you'd expect for all the cheddar that you taste.
From the package: “Flavorful bite-sized pieces all mixed together! There's a party in every bag anytime, anywhere!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (134 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road