Nabisco Mixers Cheddar
Taste test: This snack mix was super cheesy.
There was a lot going on in the mix, which consisted of Cheese Nips, Cheez Mania Cheez Curls, tiny Ritz crackers, thin Mister Salty pretzel rods and Shreddies (which are like Chex cereal). Even though all the ingredients were bite-sized, grabbing a handful meant a lot of snack. You're unlikely to be able to eat a lot, but what you eat you'll enjoy. The combination of all these snacks was crunchy, filling and very cheesy.
One caution: The Cheez Mania Cheez Curls leave a lot of residue on your hands, despite the fact they technically only represent 20% of the mix. You're gonna want a paper towel if you eat these before shaking someone's hand or typing on your brand new, gleaming white iBook G4's keyboard.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lightly cheesy. Not as cheesy as you'd expect for all the cheddar that you taste.
From the package: “Flavorful bite-sized pieces all mixed together! There's a party in every bag anytime, anywhere!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (155 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road