Taste test: This thick, dense milk chocolate bar had crunchy pieces of toffee embedded inside, so the taste was kind of like a Heath Bar or a Skor, but in this case, there was more chocolate than toffee.
It was really great, with a nice crunch, a sweet, delicious taste, and oh-so-much chocolate. A major thumbs-up for this Yorkie. With five large sections, you could either really indulge all at once, or eat one and save the other secions for later.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, just awesome. A great chocolate and toffee smell. If you're on a diet, just sniff the bar and you'll be satisfied.
From the package: “Chunky milk chocolate with honeycomb pieces.” ... “It's not for girls!” ... “Do not feed the birds!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road