Taste test: This thick, dense milk chocolate bar had crunchy pieces of toffee embedded inside, so the taste was kind of like a Heath Bar or a Skor, but in this case, there was more chocolate than toffee.
It was really great, with a nice crunch, a sweet, delicious taste, and oh-so-much chocolate. A major thumbs-up for this Yorkie. With five large sections, you could either really indulge all at once, or eat one and save the other secions for later.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, just awesome. A great chocolate and toffee smell. If you're on a diet, just sniff the bar and you'll be satisfied.
From the package: “Chunky milk chocolate with honeycomb pieces.” ... “It's not for girls!” ... “Do not feed the birds!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road