Snyder of Berlin Naturally Good Authentic Mexican Style Tortilla Chips Traditional
Taste test: These were very good tortilla chips, with a nice crispness, good taste and a great crunch.
They were strong enough and had enough curvature to make them well-suited for dipping into salsa. Unfortunately, the bag was awkward and difficult to open. For a special treat, try Snyder's jalapeño and salsa flavors of this same chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK.
From the package: “Naturally Good Tortilla Chips are simply outstanding. You'll feel the difference of these authentic Mexican Style Tortilla Chips. Firm, crisp chips that have the perfect 'crunch' and bring out the best in salsas and dips.” ... “Naturally Good Tortilla Chips start with holden stone-ground corn for the highest quality. They are then pre-baked and flash-fried in peanut oil for a delicious, full taste and crunch that is second to none. You'll notice the difference.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road