Bachman All Natural Wheat & Honey Pretzelsnack
Taste test: These thick pretzel snacks were about two inches long, had a nice crunch, and tasted quite good.
The honey flavor was subtle but really quite good. These were a popular selection around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a honey or a wheat smell, but OK.
From the package: “Brick-Oven Baked & Crispy” ... “Whole Wheat Low in Fat and an excellent source of complex carbohydrates” ... “Contains heart healthy sunflower oil, the 'better for you' oil with no trans fat.” ... “Health-conscious people love this delicious and nutritious all natural snack.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road